Sunday, August 29, 2010

Learning GarageBand


I chose to learn more about GarageBand as my last assignment post. Whenever I would use GarageBand, I felt like I was just pushing buttons and it was complete luck if I created something I could use.  I was able to create Podcasts in GarageBand without much difficulty, however, I don't like feeling inadequate in what I am working with.  So this perfectionist is excited about honing in on new skills in GarageBand.

I have learned the interface of the program so that I at least know what the controls are used for.  I can also create songs utilizing the software loops. Its amazing what a difference it makes knowing what all the controls do when you are creating a project.  I won't feel like such an alien when in GarageBand now! On to more GarageBand tutorials!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment