Saturday, August 7, 2010

BP_Diigo Group

Diigo is absolutely outrageous in organizing, highlighting, sharing and collaborating research. I had already collected my twenty-five resources and I found myself having to upload them into Diigo for the ease of use, organization and sharing benefits.  I have more resources to upload of the twenty-five, of course, I am so excited to get started and using the highlighting and sticky note features as well.  



I did upload or bookmark eleven of the twenty-five or so into My Library. I then posted 5 of the resources into my group.  It would be helpful to copy & paste or share somehow the bookmarks loaded into "My Library" into the groups that are set up. There may be ability to do that, although, I was not able to locate it.

I have sent out invitations to classmates and my critical friends. I have only received confirmation from myself and one other person at the time of this blog.  There are a lot of my followers that are busy this weekend, so I am hoping to hear from them soon.

As it shows above, I have joined three other groups at this time. I can foresee an intrinsic value of this tool in building our Action Research Projects. I am actually excited to get back to where I left off now that I will be utilizing Diigo in my efforts. As they say, "back to the drawing board", or in my case "back to the Smart board"!

No comments:

Post a Comment