Saturday, August 7, 2010

BP2_iGoogleScreenShots

I have been using iGoogle as my home page since the MLR class. There are a lot of changes we are making to our iGoogle accounts. I can't see the end of the tunnel at this time, however, I know they are impressive changes that will enhance our learning experiences here at Full Sail University.

I do feel a little lost not having a lot a room for my Gmail on my homepage. I have kept it there, however, it has been pushed down to the bottom of the page to allow for the items that are needed for grading purposes.



Having the multiple pages allow the learner to utilize more of the many tools available on the web. I have added my Gmail to the other pages if I had room because I depend on it so much with my FSU teammates, AR Critical Friends and other professional resources.


I am excited to use Flickr this month. I have heard other people use it and have not had the chance to use it myself yet. As you can see from most of my backgrounds, I like colorful, technical looking images. The next one has a flow to it even though it is only two dimensional expressed through the gradient color changes.


Our school colors are green, white and black.  I thought this background, although, it rings true with the technical feel has the same colors. My next goals are to complete the Diigo assignments.  The gadget should have more to display after I complete that.


I am really excited about the Personal Learning Environments we created this week and it should be interesting to see how they work to organize our research efforts in our Action Research Projects. "Heads Up, and power on with purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment